India’s cyber security expert & founder of a multi-million dollar company at just 22

India’s cyber security expert & founder of a multi-million dollar company at just 22

As a child, he would open-up toys and gadgets to see how they worked instead of playing with them. And finally when the young Trishneet got a computer at home, he became obsessed. He focussed on his passion and figured out the hardware of the system.
wp-image--391881447.
“I was so consumed by this world of computers…I failed the 8th standard. I just didn’t understand History and Geography. Instead of yelling at me, my parents took me to the park after being called to the Principal’s office and asked me why — I just told them that my life was understanding computers,” he says.
And Trishneet Arora never looked back. He dropped out of school and took small projects – fixing computers and cleaning up software and at the age of 19.
He recieved his first big pay cheque and decided to start his own company.
He also wrote three books -“The Hacking Era”, “Hacking TALK with Trishneet Arora” and “Hacking with Smart Phones”
At 22, he founded TAC Security Solutions. He has been an IT advisor to the Punjab State and have also held training sessions for the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Punjab State and Crime Branch.
wp-image--1854712723
His clients include from Reliance, Amul, Punjab Police, Gujarat Police, Reliance Industries Limited, Amul, Ralson (India) Ltd, Avon Cycles Ltd and various MNCs.
His story is truly inspiring.

Comments